2012年7月5日星期四

my lucky bracelet


Window rainstorm hit glass, I tired to curl up in the car listening to Zhou Xun singing softly, "occasional", flow down the glass, blurring the world. Noise and strange distant Shambhala beautiful with the left wrist only the Nepal Yinzhuo become increasingly clear, and even smell the vanilla, I was intoxicated.Take me into the beauty of Shambhala, I think the only bracelet filled with a certain magic like Harry Potter's magic wand, so I was a lucky woman, received a lucky one from abroad. Fortunately, this is an adventurous spirit called "looking for" boys bring."Looking" is a fresh boys, and even some shy, although Yimianzhijiao memorable, unforgettable, his passion for mountain climbing, outdoor and lifestyle of his freedom is simple --- money, travel. To know him because of his jewelry of Nepal and the Tibetan mastiff. A few days ago, a friend called to say a friend came back from Nepal, brought back many good things, and asked whether I shop can sell. Because my shop is selling handmade jewelry featuring previously have sold brought back from Tibet, Nepal clothing, so happily made an appointment to meet. In this way, "looking for" a small plastic bag with a small plastic bag with all kinds of handmade silver the beautiful Bunang wrapped. He sat quietly, I greedily enjoying these exotic baby. To be honest, I am a little disappointed, because the silver reflect Nepal's exquisite traditional hand and national characteristics in addition to a few, mostly very urbanized, rich, gorgeous, very different with my simple shop, nor is it I really like, I truly express my ideas, he said he did not understand the silver, just see the same thing in Tibet sell expensive while Nepal is very cheap with a short period of silence, and that brought back after two Tibetan mastiff was sick every day, need more than one thousand yuan for medical expenses, the economy really can not hold on, but also to save the Tibetan mastiff, there is an urgent need to jewelry shot. Looked real sad from his shiny eye out, my heart. First pick only semi-circular, triangular hollow inlay of turquoise bracelets, choose a few rings and a pendant, "looking for the asking price paid, the boys will be a fraction returned to me, speaking words of thanks, eye in sorrow fade in the light of the kind of innocent and more attractive.We chatted about Tibet, and talk of the Tibet mastiff, he become enraptured by the cautious, telling story of he and two Tibetan mastiff, recalled how he will be brought back from the plateau, but also talk about how they get sick and dim, he returned to his eye, sadness not their own ... I feel his real, his natural yearning for the love of life. I stroked the turquoise bracelet, dismissively told him (I do not want to disturb his grief): In fact, sometimes the attachment is really a deep, deep pain, that every life has its own cycle, and this is different ways there are, so let's respect for life ...A few days later to see friends, and asked, "looking" and his Tibetan mastiff Tibetan mastiff eventually did not come for treatment, while "looking" road.I laughed, "people on the street, bless you, thank you to bring my lucky bracelet.


More fashionable to see the Wholesale Jewelry Stores

没有评论:

发表评论